The 2019 International Wildbird Photo Competition is open !
Every year, as part of the Bird and Nature Festival, an international photo competition dedicated to wildbird is organized. A selection of the best photos will be presented at the Crotoy during the event, which will take place from 13 to 22 April 2019.
The competition is open until 2 december 2018 midnight to any individual photographer whether amateur or professional, whatever his nationality, excluding members of the association, employees and members of the Jury.
5 categories reserved for photographers over 18:
- Bird portrait : The subject can be photographed in close-up or whole, but the photo must transmit an emotion through the pose, look, expression… The topic should occupy most of the image.
- Bird in its environment : The photographs submitted in this category must describe the close relationship between the bird and its natural environment, include it in its familiar landscape, which is the most important part of the picture.
- Bird in action: The jury will appreciate dynamism and energy of the photo.
- Artistic vision of bird: The creativity of the photographer, in shooting or post processing, must transform the mundane into a contemplative and artistic interpretation and offer a new perspective on the bird.
- Bunch of birds : Large swarm of birds in flight or on the ground
1 special category dedicated to young photographers aged 15 to 17 years-old (legal age as of Dec. 2nd, 2018 at midnight), and has for unique theme wildbird.