International Wildbird Photo Competition
Competition open until 2 december 2018 midnightPrizes Rules
The 2019 International Wilbird Photo Competition is open for entries with over € 6.000 € in prizes available !
Every year, as part of the Bird and Nature Festival, an international photo competition dedicated to wildbird is organized. A selection of the best photos will be presented at the Crotoy during the event, which will take place from 13 to 22 April 2019
The competition is open until 2 december 2018 midnight to any individual photographer whether amateur or professional, whatever his nationality, excluding members of the association, employees and members of the Jury.
5 categories reserved for photographers over 18:
• Bird portrait : The subject can be photographed in close-up or whole, but the photo must transmit an emotion through the pose, look, expression… The topic should occupy most of the image.
• Bird in its environment : lhe photographs submitted in this category must describe the close relationship between the bird and its natural environment, include it in its familiar landscape, which is the most important part of the picture
• Bird in action: The jury will appreciate dynamism and energy of the photo.
• Artistic vision of bird : The creativity of the photographer, in shooting or post processing, must transform the mundane into a contemplative and artistic interpretation and offer a new perspective on the bird.
• Bunch of birds : Large swarm of birds in flight or on the ground.
1 special category dedicated to young photographers aged 15 to 17 years-old with unique theme : wildbird.
Regarding the categories reserved to photographers over 18:
Each participant may submit a maximum of 10 photographs, either in the same or several categories.
Registration fees: €2 / photo – Payment will be made online with a debit or credit card or via Paypal.
Regarding the category for photographers aged 15 to 17 years:
Each participant may submit up to 5 photos. No registration fees for this category.
TO ENTER, CHOOSE BELOW :